A blog for chronicling my course discoveries and learning curve. Welcome.
Search This Blog
About Me
- WiseWoman
- I'm living in Vancouver, BC Canada and work with pregnant parents to have the healthiest, happiest arrival possible for their babies. I am a voice for baby boys who want their genitalia left alone, please! I teach classes for midwives online through WizIq.com I love my life and am grateful to do work I love and get paid for it.
Saturday, July 31, 2010
"SCREENR" First Effort
Thanks to my classmates, I now know about this online site called SCREENR that makes these cool little videos. Took me a few tries but, voila, my first effort. I would have used the cursor arrow more if I had known that it would show up on the finished video. Living and learning here in Vancouver.
Labels:
birth,
doula,
midwife,
nuchal cord
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment