It's summer in Canada and we've been having the most beautiful hot weather the past few weeks. . . not exactly conducive to being "in school". This week, I've had a friend visiting me and I decided to just be a tourist in my own town with her. We had some lovely meals out and cooked at home. We took a day trip up the Sea to Sky Highway (the road to Whistler Mountain that you may have seen if you watched the winter Olympics). Vancouver is a fun tourist city with beautiful parks, flowers, beaches and open air public markets.
I dropped her off at the airport early this a.m. and now I'm back in work mode. All refreshed and ready to go. Listening to my class recording and grateful that the time is flexible for this course.
A blog for chronicling my course discoveries and learning curve. Welcome.
Search This Blog
About Me
- WiseWoman
- I'm living in Vancouver, BC Canada and work with pregnant parents to have the healthiest, happiest arrival possible for their babies. I am a voice for baby boys who want their genitalia left alone, please! I teach classes for midwives online through WizIq.com I love my life and am grateful to do work I love and get paid for it.
Sounds to me like you made the right choice!
ReplyDeletehi Bettie, thanks for leaving a comment. We had such a good time. I could have kept her forever.
ReplyDeleteShe feels like you're the answer to her prayers and appreciates you so much. (as do I).