Today I went into my blog "design" area and
1. added a few new links to my blog roll
2. added a subscribe feature that was there
3. added that photo of the woman with the pregnant belly to break up the text only feel of the blog.
Stay tuned for more improvements. :)
A blog for chronicling my course discoveries and learning curve. Welcome.
Search This Blog
About Me
- WiseWoman
- I'm living in Vancouver, BC Canada and work with pregnant parents to have the healthiest, happiest arrival possible for their babies. I am a voice for baby boys who want their genitalia left alone, please! I teach classes for midwives online through WizIq.com I love my life and am grateful to do work I love and get paid for it.
Hi Gloria, please can I siggest you put the info about who you are and the 'subscribe' buttons at the top of that right hand column - they need to be the first thing the reader sees. They are a tad 'lost' at the moment :)
ReplyDeleteYour wish is my command, oh wise teacher :)
ReplyDeleteTruth is, I didn't know you could do that, ha ha.
I Like the new changes!
ReplyDelete