I've got a date for lunch on Thurs with Jennifer Block, author of the very pop. childbirth book "Pushed" AND Suzanne Arms is going to be staying at my apartment. How's that for name dropping in the birth world :)
I've decided I'll make lunch for everyone instead of going out and invite the other two women to either go for a walk while I'm in my class on Elluminate or join me as spectators. I CAN HAVE IT ALL!
Looking forward to it, Sarah. Gloria Lemay
A blog for chronicling my course discoveries and learning curve. Welcome.
Search This Blog
About Me
- WiseWoman
- I'm living in Vancouver, BC Canada and work with pregnant parents to have the healthiest, happiest arrival possible for their babies. I am a voice for baby boys who want their genitalia left alone, please! I teach classes for midwives online through WizIq.com I love my life and am grateful to do work I love and get paid for it.
Hi Gloria - I am registered for FO2010 as well and am just across the water on Vancouver Island. I thought the first meeting is at 1:00 am PST on Thursday rather than 1:00 pm?
ReplyDeleteKaren
oh cripes! I'd better check that again. Thanks for alerting me, I was sure it was p.m. Will check. Thanks Karen.
ReplyDeleteSorry chaps...it's 1am your time. If there's a few of you interested, I could repeat the session on Friday at a time that suits you.
ReplyDeleteI think I can swing that all right. I'll be in Washington state at that time but will find a connection and come in.
ReplyDeleteThanks for cluing me in, Karen.
I am so pleased my 43 weeker has birthed and I'm sure to be able to make the class tomorrow. I'm looking forward to sharing these coming weeks.
ReplyDeleteHi Gloria - Just checking in to see if you caught the new time for a repeat session at 1:00 pm on Thursday? Back to your original plan of having it all - Amazing how these things work out eh!
ReplyDeleteIt was an exciting 24 hrs there on Thurs. There was a big Birth Research Conference in Vancouver so I was trying to do the class at 1 p.m. and also meet up with Jennifer Block who is doing an article for a magazine about high cesarean rates in B.C. In the eve we had a public event with Suzanne Arms and had a great turnout for that. I'm listening to the recordings of the classes in the background now because I had to leave about 45 mins into my class.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed my class and when I got up logged on to the end of the next class. I wondered where you were.
ReplyDeletesaw u there briefly, Lisa, and then had to run.
ReplyDelete