Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
I'm living in Vancouver, BC Canada and work with pregnant parents to have the healthiest, happiest arrival possible for their babies. I am a voice for baby boys who want their genitalia left alone, please! I teach classes for midwives online through WizIq.com I love my life and am grateful to do work I love and get paid for it.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

First glitch on Blogger :)

Just testing to see if the clock/calendar on my blog is completely wonky. I wrote the above post on July 17, 2010, NOT Oct 2006. The time is not correct either. On a learning curve here, bear with me.
Gloria

2 comments:

  1. Ok, all is working. I guess that previous post was dated the day I originally set up this acct and then never did anything with it. Phew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had that one too - my tech expert (aka partner Richard) thinks it's something to do with the date of the wordpress version installation. Who knows if he's right or not, but I also have a post with a June date when it actually went up in July!

    ReplyDelete