Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
I'm living in Vancouver, BC Canada and work with pregnant parents to have the healthiest, happiest arrival possible for their babies. I am a voice for baby boys who want their genitalia left alone, please! I teach classes for midwives online through WizIq.com I love my life and am grateful to do work I love and get paid for it.

Monday, August 02, 2010

500th FOLLOWER ON TWITTER

WooHoo!  I noticed the other day that my follower number on Twitter was 494.  I decided I should have a breakthrough and get that through the 500 mark.  Today (a national holiday in Canada) I made it with a couple of extra to spare.  It's important to have a couple of extra, I realize, because some of those pesky little followers "unfollow" you right when you think you've got them all rounded up.

I really have no idea what Twitter is all about.  The main reason that I wanted to get more than 500 followers was so Lisa would be jealous!  She sent a pout-y message right away, so that was deeply satisfying.

Of course, Twitter is more of that "mind candy" I was talking about before and it's just a way of distracting myself from all the incomplete stuff I need to finish in my life.  

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Gloria! Wow I still get excited when one person wants to follow me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that Lisa Twittered she was in fact jealous! :)

    http://freedomtobirth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's your twitter name, Rachel, I'll contribute to your excitement :)

    Gloria

    ReplyDelete